Monday, April 13, 2009

weekend


Last weekend I went to Seoul Motor Show 2009 in KINTEX. It was really fantastic and nice, racing model especially. They were so beautiful, cute and sexy. Also the car was so cool. Hyundai Motors exhibited New Equus and Genesis designed by PRADA.
This model(Genesis designed by PRADA) will produce only 50.
Renault Samsung Motors exhibited New SM3. This model will produce at July.
Actually above all I think the perfect design and performance car is Audi. They exhibited lots of model especially Audi TT was so cool! When I saw that car I think about just give me a one chance driving the car..just one! But sadly Audi used racing man(not girl, they just used handsome guys). So many people didn't go there.
But I went to there! Because I want to see the car not racing girl. But this is broken when I finished take the car photo. I started take a racing model photo haha.
They so cute, beautiful and sexy. Also when I take their picture, they smail to me!
I couldn't miss that moment. Hm..anyway I will be not forget Seoul Motor Show 2009.
Also I will be go to Seoul Auto Salon 2009 with Motor Sports too!

No comments:

Post a Comment