
Agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was sick until yesterday. Actually I caught a cold so I've got to frog in my throat. Now I feel better than yesterday but not good; Also before I catch a cold, I had enteritis so I went to hospital and didn't go to my class..(Internet English and Screen English, these are teaching Marcus..sorry..T_T) But! Not the end of this. I went to hospital one more because cold! Actually it is so terrible that going to the hospital. Also more terrible thing is when I caught a cold, I had midterm exam!
The exam finished last week but don't finished sick. Already I have a drug for 3 days. But it can't help anything or help a little..? Haha.. Still I'm sick and I don't know when I will be cured. Now I have headache. I just want to take a rest..But I coundn't..when I after this class, I have one more class 'Management Marketing'. Also this class is 3 hours. Also I'm going to do my homework..haha..it will be very funny^-------^ Now I'm smiling but it is not true smile..
Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment