Wednesday, April 8, 2009

how about you?


I'm fine actually today I was so happy because I had just two hours class~
It makes me happy a lot ^______________________^
Last night I went to pub because yesterday is my roommate birthday!
So we drank a lot and went to singing room.
and I will have a date~with a girl>_<
I really expect it! But I don't expect midterm exam...woo...........
I worry about midterm exam. Actually every exam makes me nervous and scared.
But this class 'Internet English' has not any exam~!
I really love this class and I really like professor Marcus!!
He is really nice guy and he has a nice beard. So I choosen his all class for this semester.
Today I played ping pong with my roommates. It was really fun. I'm good at ping pong than study especially.. It is too bad...But I'm ok! Because If I study hard I must have a good grade. But now I want to play..It is so hard that I determine study.
But It is up to me. So I will do my best for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment