
Actually last week, our school had a festival. But! I did not anything, because I was really tired..so I didn't want to forgive the opportunity what to sleep haha..
But..explaning about our school festival.. last week many star came to here such as..
Singer Maya, Norajo, Gavy N J, The name, Bae Seul Gi, and so on. The program was singer contest, May girl contest, and so on. But I guess one of the festival thing is drinking! yeah..actually almost course made their pub and sold beer, soju and food. But do you know why I didn't go to the festival? Because of money! Oh.........I really hate the money.. Actually money makes a lot of thing, but money also bother a lot of people. And me..also I'm included one of that people.
Money is made by people but these day, people are made by money. Defenitely!
And now I learn about English for money...It's so sad..Many student study for money.
But it is too hard to change that.
People can't live without money but sometimes money bother people..
I think English and money are the biggest stresses for Korean people. What do you think? Everybody wants more and more money but it doesn't make them happier. The secret to happiness is learning how to live with less money.
ReplyDeleteOh~I want to have all money & girs♥
ReplyDeletePicture is very good~
Girl is beautiful~kkkk