Monday, May 11, 2009

on last week~


Last week, I had many thing to do. On May 5 Children's Day I went to Anmok beach with my friends although I am not children haha. We were take a lot of pictures and into the ocean just my foot^^; Also we had a shellfish roasted and drank soju. That was so fantastic! But I spend a lot of money T___T. Actually maybe we couldn't eat shellfish roasted because money! I reallyyyy hate the money. What is money? Money made by people but now people made by money. And on May 8 Father's Day I didn't go to the home but I went to grandparent's house. Also my mother and father went there too. So I had a Korean beef cattle. It was so expensive but it tastes really good!
I had it too much haha. Eating Korean beef cattle is really good thing. But if I eat beef everyday I will become a big man.. I don't want to that. But I really love beef.
So when I eat beef I must be mind control myself. And May 30 My grandfather's birthday so I will be go to the grandparent's house.
Actually in Korea May is Family's month. So Korean family have a lot of time with their family. Also I had to a lot of time with my family. And next week I will go to the home~

No comments:

Post a Comment