
Yeah...It's true..sometimes the weather makes me feel so sad or gloomy.
But the wind is so cool! I like the cool wind. It seems like I'm in the sky.
Also I received some e-mail from Sadie who is my penpal.
We were penpals for almost 4 months. She lives in California and majors in art.
I visited her blog, yeah..It's so cool. I didn't ever see the picture that amazing.
Maybe she will be a good artist. I'm sure of that.
Last night I went to a singing room with my roommates. We sang a lot of songs.
So today when I got up I had a sore throat. But now I'm ok because I'm strong. Just in my throat.^^;
And I had a lunch in the dorm before I came to this class. Today's menu was fried rice with tuna. It tasted not bad. Actually how can I expect much of the dorm's food? haha.
I just thank to the ladies who cook the dorm's food.
Ah! Last night I saw a movie on my computer. The movie's title is 'Yes man!' and the hero is James Eugene Carrey. This movie was so funny! I always laughed while watching that movie. And Jim Carrey speaks Korean pretty good.
Most of all the woman hero is my style!! She's so beautiful and a nice character in the movie.
Her name is Zooey Deschanel. I saw her for the first time. She will become a perfect actor.
Definitely! I became her fan~
haha, I live in Florida! but I want to live in California T T
ReplyDeletethey look the same, but...california is more fun!
I'm really commenting a lot haha ;;
but, you like Zooey Deschanel? I like her too, she's really funny!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete