Yeah!!! The weather is very good!!!!!!
But I got up too late..almost 1:00 pm! I really love sleep-_-..
I want to fix my habit but I always give up T_T
Oh..Monday is coming now...........Ugh! I don't want to leave Sunday..
Last night I saw the movie 'Transporter 3' on my computer.
It was really good! The action was especially so cool!
And the hero is a good driver. I was a driver in the army but I can't drive that well.. If I did that, it would probably kill me. hah. Also the hero has a nice body.. I hope to have the same body. So I'm going to exercise hard.
But I don't want his hair style-_-..hahah
There is also a villian in this movie. I already saw his face in the drama 'Prison break' He is a really good actor.
Oh Last week I went to the management marketing class.
I really didn't know professor said. It was driving me insane-_-..... But I tried to understand it because the grade is very important for me. I don't have any choice. I will just study hard although this class is very difficult.
Now I am going to eat dinner~ I hope to be served nice food, but here is the dormitary restaurant!-_-
No comments:
Post a Comment