
Today I was so tired because I had class for 2 hours at 11:00 am and 3 hours at 6:30 pm. It was too far between my first class and last class. So I really didn't know what I should do. I chose to do nothing. I wasted free time-_-
Sometimes people really don't know that time is so important.
Also I didn't know that..and now I realize that time can't wait for me.
So I will be spend time as if it is gold! I don't waste time anymore!
I will plan something.
But now I don't choose anything. So I chose a third method.
First I am going to exercise very hard. I want to have a nice body like the hero in Transporter 3. And second I will study hard. Most of all because my major is English I have to study English especially hard.
Lastly, I promise to do those two things.
I can do it! Yeah! You can do that!
that's a really good idea! sometimes it's hard to decide what to do during your free time...then you end up doing nothing - u - I guess relaxing is important...?
ReplyDeletebut exercise is important too!