Monday, March 30, 2009

now I'm ok ingggggggggg ^_^


Actually I'm fine. I really don't know why I feel so good but it's true.
The weather? well..I don't like gloomy and cloudy days so maybe that is not the reason.
The computer game? No..I enjoy computer games a lot but it doesn't matter to me.
A computer game is just a game.
Oh, last night my computer broke down so I was really sad and upset because I had to do my homework. But, to my surprise my computer came on just when I going to pull out the electric cord from the wall socket. It is a miracle!
Anyway computer games don't makes me happy now.
So what? Are these reasons important? I say "No". 
If I think I'm happy maybe it will change my feeling. I guess thinking is controlling my feeling. So now I think I'm happy. I mean that is hypnotising myself like 'mind control'.  Sometimes I say to my mind 'Calm down' or 'It will be better' .
It is really helpful to me. You know what I mean?
So let's guess. Do you know what I think?
Now I say to my mind 'I'm ok, I will be better soon.'
So now What are you saying to your mind?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, it's true! thinking that way really does work!

    ReplyDelete