Monday, June 1, 2009

in the heaven..


lsst week in Korea was happened two thing...two stars in Korea was gone to the heaven..and these two things are very sad news now.
Yeo Oon Gye was very famous actor in Korea. Her performance was really good and impressed. More strong impression is she's enthusiasm. She was sick lung cancer. Nevertheless she wants to continue acting. So she was keep acting while she was sick.
I think that she was just actor. I mean she was best of the best actor..it is really sad thing..I can't see she's acting..never..
Other thing Ex-president No Moo Hyun was suicide.. it is really big sad news in Korea..also it is round in the world. It is really terrible thing..I don't know the true..but I know the true what to die.. In korea many place cherish the memory of No Moo Hyun..
I don't know he did what, but I know the death of korea ex-president is big issue in the world.
I hope to never happen again like our two things..

No comments:

Post a Comment